Grenfell Tower block disaster

It's an inconvenient truth that these buildings were all clad with this shit due to the rush to become more thermally efficient as part of the "Decent Homes Standard". Nothing decent about it as far as I can see.

The twunts are admitting that now, even now, they are only testing the imflammability of the cladding and not the insulation that it covers, which they admit may be more inflammable!

You couldn't make this up!
If it's Rockwool slab bolted on it don't burn, melts but everything melts if it gets hot enough.

The more info I get the worse I feel, people managed to get on the roof, others were hanging on the outside of the window, 42 in one flat thinking they would be safe!!

The more info I get the worse I feel, people managed to get on the roof, others were hanging on the outside of the window, 42 in one flat thinking they would be safe!!
Has the 42 in one room been confirmed then? Had heard rumours about it but was hoping they weren't true

What happened, 42 people stayed in one flat having been told to stay put?

Thermal performance is the reason for the rockwool mate as for plastic coated cladding appearance is the only reason, there are other coverings safer but I think it's about £5 a metre dearer.
I live in a Multi and it's brick...they were going to clad it. My flat is roasting in mid winter. Absolutely no need for cladding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.