Greta Thunberg

allblackcitizen

Thought this remarkable girl/young woman deserved her own thread (I can't see one if there is, but apologies if I have missed it).

I didn't know until yesterday when I read a short article about her that she's on the autistic spectrum (diagnosed Aspergers), which makes her even more remarkable.

She's a true heroine for our ultra cynical times, and in her light all our so called politicians should be reflecting on their public lives and asking themselves some very hard questions about what exactly they are in it for.

Being in it for themselves, and attempting to live on a better, greener planet, is the greater good.

Sound bites and nothing more. Unless of course she has some well thought out balanced solution to offer the electorate MP's and planet but quite moving nevertheless to listen in to her as a caring representative for the younger generation.

Sound bites and nothing more. Unless of course she has some well thought out balanced solution to offer the electorate MP's and planet but quite moving nevertheless to listen in to her as a caring representative for the younger generation.

You can't really expect her to have a solution. She's a 16 year old kid with Aspergers.

But she's honed in on the problem like few before her and is challenging those who are in a position to do something or at least to start seriously thinking about what needs to be done.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.