Greta Thunberg

Julia Hartley-Brewer having a pop too - what is it with these RWNJ's - I bet Hartley-Brewer would be jumping up and down if someone tweeted about one of her kids

@JuliaHB1
· 14h
Hi Greta, I’ve just booked some long haul flights for my family to enjoy some winter sun on the beach this Christmas. Level of guilt being felt: 0%

She, at the very least, called out Banks for his post.

She’s still a nob though, a massive one at that.

Despicable comment by a man who is obviously a cvnt.

Back to the thread topic.....it must be wonderful to have the background and privileges that this teenager enjoys,which fund her,and enable her to care so passionately about such issues,rather than the normal worries that the vast majority of us have to contend with on a daily basis - lucky girl.

Despicable comment by a man who is obviously a cvnt.

Back to the thread topic.....it must be wonderful to have the background and privileges that this teenager enjoys,which fund her,and enable her to care so passionately about such issues,rather than the normal worries that the vast majority of us have to contend with on a daily basis - lucky girl.
She's a pretty remarkable young girl. I don't really see need to caveat it any way?

She's a pretty remarkable young girl. I don't really see need to caveat it any way?

No caveat,only a statement of fact.

It's far easier to show such concerns and be a champion of cause when you are afforded the opportunity and have no other worries in life.As I said,lucky girl.

Someone will be a long soon and say something like 'what about China and India!

Good luck to her because we all need to do something soon or we will all be fucked in the next 50-100 years

No caveat,only a statement of fact.

It's far easier to show such concerns and be a champion of cause when you are afforded the opportunity and have no other worries in life.As I said,lucky girl.
Just feels like a bit of an odd thing to say. Besides, how do you know whether or not she has any other worries in life?!

Someone will be a long soon and say something like 'what about China and India!

Good luck to her because we all need to do something soon or we will all be fucked in the next 50-100 years
That's part of the problem.
It's human nature not to worry about something you won't be around for.
Our lifespan is a drop in the ocean, to the lifespan and cycles of the earth.

Truth is we are a virus. We are not going to change. There will be no magic remedy until the sickness starts wiping us out.
Then and only then will mankind MAYBE, do something significant about the problem.

That's part of the problem.
It's human nature not to worry about something you won't be around for.
Our lifespan is a drop in the ocean, to the lifespan and cycles of the earth.

Truth is we are a virus. We are not going to change. There will be no magic remedy until the sickness starts wiping us out.
Then and only then will mankind MAYBE, do something significant about the problem.

I'd agree with that. As it turns out, it will be those with fuck all in very poor countries which will be effected by the famine, war etc. first and out(The West's) attitude will be that's nothing to do with us. By the time we know what's going on it will be too late and the powers that be will be alright as they have the money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.