Greta Thunberg

Don't think he ever gets personal and resorts to calling people names.
I think you have missed the point.. "Rentagob" refers to the post by @allblackcitizen , see above, to which I was replying. In his piece, Chakraborti referred to Toby Young as "A vomiting dustbin", so you are not right on that point either. He does not hold back when he castigates those he considers evil right wingers.

I think you have missed the point.. "Rentagob" refers to the post by @allblackcitizen , see above, to which I was replying. In his piece, Chakraborti referred to Toby Young as "A vomiting dustbin", so you are not right on that point either. He does not hold back when he castigates those he considers evil right wingers.

Fair enough. Fair description of Toby Young though.

What an obnoxious **** Aaron Banks is.

I’ve just posted the same in the Lucas thread, sorry didn’t know we had one for Greta.

But yeah he’s a fucking horrible cretin. Imagine how you’d feel about yourself if you even thought about typing such a message about a 16 year old girl, never mind posting it.

History with judge Greta infinitely kinder than it will judge Banks.

Julia Hartley-Brewer having a pop too - what is it with these RWNJ's - I bet Hartley-Brewer would be jumping up and down if someone tweeted about one of her kids

@JuliaHB1
· 14h
Hi Greta, I’ve just booked some long haul flights for my family to enjoy some winter sun on the beach this Christmas. Level of guilt being felt: 0%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.