Greta Thunberg

Well, seeing as though climate change is the driver for a lot of the conflict in the world, and which will only get worse, yeah, why not?
Well, Ghengis Khan rampaging across Asia and Europe wasn't too concerned about climate change, Adolph wasn't sending his
legions across Europe offsetting his carbon footprint on his rampage, so I'm not entirely convinced of that argument.
This girl has been a phenomenon, for sure, and probably worthy of some accolade, but this smacks of award for award's sake.

Her handlers will be chuffed to fuck.

It will take away some of the pain felt from not winning the school attendance trophy this year.
Lol, that reminded me of Ricky Gervais addressing the woke, self absorbed virtue signallers at the Golden Globes,
''Most of you have spent less time at school than Greta Thunberg!''

Well, Ghengis Khan rampaging across Asia and Europe wasn't too concerned about climate change, Adolph wasn't sending his
legions across Europe offsetting his carbon footprint on his rampage, so I'm not entirely convinced of that argument.

This girl has been a phenomenon, for sure, and probably worthy of some accolade, but this smacks of award for award's sake.

You've lost me. What have those two villains got to do with current local, regional and global conflicts?

And as for 'peace', she has delivered many a message to the likes of my unreconstructed self with a distinctively belligerent attitude.
The same was said of Martin Luther King Jr., Mandela, Wiesel, etc.

Speaking truth to power and/or the stubborn masses is rarely an exercise in politeness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.