Greta Thunberg

Not sure she merits the Nobel peace prize but as others have said if it pisses Donald off and a few of the miserable fuckers who inhabit this thread I’m all for it

So you actually agree with us miserable fuckers really?

Donald?

Do you have bad dreams about him every night as we could be discussing donuts and some of you would bring him up?

So you actually agree with us miserable fuckers really?

Donald?

Do you have bad dreams about him every night as we could be discussing donuts and some of you would bring him up?

I can’t imagine a circumstance where Trump would need to be referenced in a conversation about donuts but seeing as he was so obviously wounded by not getting the Nobel peace prize already then it is entirely relevant to this thread and I was of course also responding to and referencing earlier posts. Pretty obvious really if you thought about it

I can’t imagine a circumstance where Trump would need to be referenced in a conversation about donuts but seeing as he was so obviously wounded by not getting the Nobel peace prize already then it is entirely relevant to this thread and I was of course also responding to and referencing earlier posts. Pretty obvious really if you thought about it
Now if we were talking about cheeseburgers...

Now if we were talking about cheeseburgers...
Or...

trumpkfc.0.0.jpg

I loved that film, particularly where his little wooden nose got bigger. We had some cracking films when we were kids.
Yeah, Guy Ritchie’s Aladdin is still one of my favourites.

When the genie pops out of the bottle in Jafar’s pocket to shoot him with the sawed off shotgun at the end, right after Iago uses his last breath to give Aladdin avian flu is still one of the classic moments of children’s cinema.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.