Greta Thunberg

1589229114465-jpeg.3620

I am watching greta on CNN she is not scary at all

she has been ill but not tested

She has a grant of 100,000 which she is donating to help kids and the poor and immigrant camps,places where people need water so they can wash their hands

someone else matched it (unisef maybe )

Really hopes that listening to scientists will last and transfer to other things like climate change

she talks like she knows her subject

I am watching greta on CNN she is not scary at all

she has been ill but not tested

She has a grant of 100,000 which she is donating to help kids and the poor and immigrant camps,places where people need water so they can wash their hands

someone else matched it (unisef maybe )

Really hopes that listening to scientists will last and transfer to other things like climate change

she talks like she knows her subject
It wasn’t UNICEF that matched it, but another charitable foundation.

And, yes, she is a well spoken, considered young woman with a brain...the worst nightmare of most American men!

I hope you saw Anderson Cooper’s little rant after her interview. THAT is America under Trump! UFB!

What **** eats KFC with a knife and fucking fork?
Man of the people...on his private jet! Hahahahaha! It’s like him eating a taco bowl on Cinco de Mayo (May 5th). Pandering of the lowest order! This year, he simply recycled an old photo of him with a taco bowl in front of him!

I HATE THE CVNT! BIGLY!

It wasn’t UNICEF that matched it, but another charitable foundation.

And, yes, she is a well spoken, considered young woman with a brain...the worst nightmare of most American men!

I hope you saw Anderson Cooper’s little rant after her interview. THAT is America under Trump! UFB!
It was a great rant lol

I love Anderson and Chris cuomo and the dreamy sanjay

Anybody else been watching her TV documentary series on BBC?
Yes,quite enjoying it.I have a couple of nieces and she is a rock star to them,they absolutely idolise her. She does'nt come across as the angry young woman certain media portray her nor does it look like she is being led by the nose by her parents or others.
I think she is hugely admirable and people seem to listen when she speaks, a gift rare enough in itself.

Yes,quite enjoying it.I have a couple of nieces and she is a rock star to them,they absolutely idolise her. She does'nt come across as the angry young woman certain media portray her nor does it look like she is being led by the nose by her parents or others.
I think she is hugely admirable and people seem to listen when she speaks, a gift rare enough in itself.

well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.