Greta Thunberg

He just likes to play puppet master and have men get angry and go and search for him on Google which is what they do

He sees it that he’s living the life of luxury , flying round the world on private jets surrounded by fast cars and beautiful women doing and saying what he likes while also knowing he’s making other men angry Googling him and talking about him on Internet forums and knowing most of the hate comes from jealousy
You can see the smirk on his face knowing what he’s saying is pissing people off and making him more money and famous

He just likes to play puppet master and have men get angry and go and search for him on Google which is what they do

He sees it that he’s living the life of luxury , flying round the world on private jets surrounded by fast cars and beautiful women doing and saying what he likes while also knowing he’s making other men angry Googling him and talking about him on Internet forums and knowing most of the hate comes from jealousy
You can see the smirk on his face knowing what he’s saying is pissing people off and making him more money and famous
Are you his butler?

Are you his butler?

I’m in my mid 40s I’m not his target audience and it doesn’t interest me tbf, just see him on social media and he knows what to do and say to make millions and does it well
Will probably have loads of young lads saying Alpha male and other quotes but that generation annoy the fuck out of me already anyway

Would I like a fraction of his wealth?

Sure I would, but if it also meant I had to be a fraction of the despicable human being he is, no thank you. There are more things to life than being a turbo-**** for money.

Would I like a fraction of his wealth?

Sure I would, but if it also meant I had to be a fraction of the despicable human being he is, no thank you. There are more things to life than being a turbo-**** for money.

Absolutely there is, but he’s not arsed and does what he does to get the reaction he gets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.