Greta Thunberg

Ive just done some reading on this Tate guy. Seems to be a bit of a thing these days where guys are basically saying “I have a right to be a right wing, nasty, don’t-give-a-fuck-about-anyone show off ****”.

Their lack of awareness seems to be so gigantic that they don’t even compute that it is silly young giftless boys who buy into it. Women are repulsed by toxic masculinity and arrogance.

It’s all about the weaponization of Inadequacy. The sad thing is that this prick has made a fortune out of it which propagates the whole dirty and damaging mess.

Ive just done some reading on this Tate guy. Seems to be a bit of a thing these days where guys are basically saying “I have a right to be a right wing, nasty, don’t-give-a-fuck-about-anyone show off ****”.

Their lack of awareness seems to be so gigantic that they don’t even compute that it is silly young giftless boys who buy into it. Women are repulsed by toxic masculinity and arrogance.

It’s all about the weaponization of Inadequacy. The sad thing is that this prick has made a fortune out of it which propagates the whole dirty and damaging mess.
I blame Conor McGregor.

Times past the only platform these people would have to show off was the pub. Where the only question the patronage would ask would be which window do you want to leave through? Nowadays the internet gives all sorts of undesirables and loons a global platform.

Does that constitute a rebuttal these days? Sounds like the sort of shit I’d have heard said at primary school.
It’s a classic “I know you are so what am I?”.

Silly insecure wanker. Why do all wankers seem to get triggered by this girl? It’s because she wants to do good things and that threatens them because deep down they know they are wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.