Greta Thunberg

So nothing to do with new Tory anti-protest law?

The jerk here is not of the knee but of the jerk Braverman.

Not if you read the post and linked article I was responding to where it was offered as evidence that it was bad law when in fact the article said the law had been incorrectly applied.

Whether it is good or bad law is an entirely different point.

Not if you read the post and linked article I was responding to where it was offered as evidence that it was bad law when in fact the article said the law had been incorrectly applied.

If the police don't understand how it should be correctly applied, it's bad law.

Glad to know you're pleased she was acquitted.

By and large the lawyers and police I know dislike ambiguously drafted laws especially if they appear in conflict with or overlap other statute or common law. I know a number who would consider this bad law. Misapplication isn't a guarantee a law is bad but it is often a pointer.

Last edited:
If the police don't understand how it should be correctly applied, it's bad law.

Glad to know you're pleased she was acquitted.

Yet it’s good law when it’s stopping folk you don’t like or agree with protesting?

What is it Vic?

They tend to share the same characteristics.
Dull, middle aged men who you would swerve in a pub.

Good description

They tend to repeat the same thing over and over again as if the people ignoring them simply didn't hear them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.