Greta Thunberg

Why is it sinister?

And what has her mothers wealth got to do with anything?

And she has Asperger's not autism

Aspergers is on the autism spectrum for starters, and if you don't believe that pushing a child front and centre in this cultish way isn't sinister then we've fallen off the edge in society and there is no way back. She's there so that she doesn't get criticism it's cynical at the very least IMO.

Aspergers is on the autism spectrum for starters, and if you don't believe that pushing a child front and centre in this cultish way isn't sinister then we've fallen off the edge in society and there is no way back. She's there so that she doesn't get criticism it's cynical at the very least IMO.

How do you know she was pushed into doing it?

She is there so she doesn't get criticism, but all I see is loads of criticism, you are doing it.

Rather than listen to the message you are deflecting and ignoring what she is saying. Typical behaviour encouraged by the right wing media. Ignore the argument and focus on the person, that is now commonplace and that really is sinister and cynical

How do you know she was pushed into doing it?

She is there so she doesn't get criticism, but all I see is loads of criticism, you are doing it.

Rather than listen to the message you are deflecting and ignoring what she is saying. Typical behaviour encouraged by the right wing media. Ignore the argument and focus on the person, that is now commonplace and that really is sinister and cynical

You're proving my point, she's untouchable because of her age and her condition IMO, the fact I have voiced my opinion and it upsets people testifies to that. I don't know what the right wing media has to do with a world full of adults being virtue signalled by people pushing a child front and centre and chanting behind her.
It's cynical.

You're proving my point, she's untouchable because of her age and her condition IMO, the fact I have voiced my opinion and it upsets people testifies to that. I don't know what the right wing media has to do with a world full of adults being virtue signalled by people pushing a child front and centre and chanting behind her.
It's cynical.
See you are attacking her.

Attack her message, deconstruct her argument, learn some critical thinking.

It's cynical.
What do you think about what she has to say?

See you are attacking her.

Attack her message, deconstruct her argument, learn some critical thinking.

Oh behave you don't even know what autism is, she's a front is what she is and you're a fool for blindly following soundbytes, now desist from trying to initiate me into a cult please.

Oh behave you don't even know what autism is, she's a front is what she is and you're a fool for blindly following soundbytes, now desist from trying to initiate me into a cult please.

Deflection again, rather than debating.

Attack her arguments.

I think she's 16 and I'd rather listen to a scientist.

What has her being 16 got to do with it?

If scientists attack her message then all the better, why dont you try it, instead of this constant deflcetion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.