Greta Thunberg

He just likes to play puppet master and have men get angry and go and search for him on Google which is what they do

He sees it that he’s living the life of luxury , flying round the world on private jets surrounded by fast cars and beautiful women doing and saying what he likes while also knowing he’s making other men angry Googling him and talking about him on Internet forums and knowing most of the hate comes from jealousy
You can see the smirk on his face knowing what he’s saying is pissing people off and making him more money and famous
Yeah how’s that working out for him?

As a native Romanian, ( Transylvania ) I am delighted for what awaits him in the Romanian prison system. Although I have left 12 years ago I still keep some tabs, Romania has since been ranked one of the worst prison conditions on planet Earth. I'm talking Colombia level.

I am talking 10-15 prisoners in one cell with 4 beds, I am talking no heating, no comfort food, he'll have to plough the farms selected by the government, and most prisoners must work for society, essentially cleaning shit of the side roads to earn money and reduce their sentences. I am also talking post communist buildings filled with such low-life scums and such a disgusting facet of the society his bad boyism and arrogant cock will shrivel inside faster than he can say his name.

Not only that, but he was arrested by what we call Jandarmeria - Mascatii - "Masked ones", and they are a special force operating within grey lines and in connection with DIICOT ( internal police for severe shit like drugs and organised crime ) known for brutality, essentially smashing you in a van, and are trained to beat the living Jesus out of you without marking in their training program. As well as that, their interrogation process is brutal, and have been known to even use water interrogation on high criminals. You won't hear that on TV but I have a friend back home who has been done for cocaine and was effectively done as mentioned above. ( They had him select a newspaper out of 4 that were laid on the table in front of him, and under every one was a type of bat that they would then beat the shit out of him with ) So LOL Mr Tate.

As he is wanted for trafficking and sexual charges his life in prison will not be easy as in Romania prisoners are also known for their brutality against anything to do with such charges.

Anyway, he'll be extradited for sure, but until that happens, he's gonna have something to remember.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.