Grief!

From MIB
Date 16-1-2010 15:14:33
Country UK
Message Fucking sad city scum posting on here. Your all just a bunch of bitters from Bluemoon-mcfc. Your all sad and pathetic.
PAM -FAT SLAG
De Niro -Peadophile
Ric turner - Wanker
Stoney - DeNiros Rent Boy
And as for 100%MANC your a dead man walking pal. think your clever with your photo shops do you? You better watch it son coz you have the whole MIB's after you and WE WILL KILL YOU. you wont be able to walk around manchester without getting attacked fella so if I was you i would FUCK OFF down to london or somewhere

Ha Ha Ha wtf

From MIB
Country UK
Message Fucking sad city scum posting on here. Your all just a bunch of bitters from Bluemoon-mcfc. Your all sad and pathetic.
PAM -FAT SLAG
De Niro -Peadophile
Ric turner - Wanker
And as for 100%MANC your a dead man walking pal. think your clever with your photo shops do you? You better watch it son coz you have the whole MIB's after you and WE WILL KILL YOU. you wont be able to walk around manchester without getting attacked fella so if I was you i would FUCK OFF down to london or somewhere

Have you sen this? Made me laugh so much.

MIB's HA HA HA..

RAG bastards

Skint Eastwood said:
From MIB
Country UK
PAM -FAT SLAG
De Niro -Peadophile
Ric turner - Wanker

Ha Ha Ha wtf

Cue the MIB MOB photoshop thread.

BlueBoy85 said:
From MIB
Country UK
PAM -FAT SLAG
De Niro -Peadophile
Ric turner - Wanker

MIB's HA HA HA..

RAG bastards

MIB's You may take my paint brushes but you will never take my FREEEEEEEEDOOOMMMMMMMMMM! Oh and why do you want me to move closer to you.

Thanks Thats just brightened up my day

100%manc said:
BlueBoy85 said:
From MIB
Country UK
PAM -FAT SLAG
De Niro -Peadophile
Ric turner - Wanker

MIB's HA HA HA..

RAG bastards

MIB's You may take my paint brushes but you will never take my FREEEEEEEEDOOOMMMMMMMMMM! Oh and why do you want me to move closer to you.

Funniest thing ive seen in a while.... The stupid MIB twats are currently scouring phone books and council electoral lists looking for ..

wait for it...

MR 100%manc of Manchester.....good luck you pricks..

ps My real name IS sam harris....arf !!

Skint Eastwood said:
From MIB
Country UK
PAM -FAT SLAG
D

Au Contraire you snivelling rag half wit. I'm about as not FAT SLAG as it gets so don't be mistaking me for your wife. And anyway, haven't you got a suicide pact to get to?

100%manc said:
BlueBoy85 said:
From MIB
Country UK
PAM -FAT SLAG
De Niro -Peadophile
Ric turner - Wanker

MIB's HA HA HA..

RAG bastards

funny as fuk

100%manc said:
BlueBoy85 said:
From MIB
Country UK
PAM -FAT SLAG
De Niro -Peadophile
Ric turner - Wanker

MIB's HA HA HA..

RAG bastards

100%manc, whatever have you done to the poor lamb to make him fret so. What did we tell you' about mocking the afflicted again. It isn't very nice.

Burnley miss a sitter.

Fucking horrible arrogant scuumbags. One of their 'fans' says we are embarrassing because we have not won anything for years, and compares us to Barnet? As we all know, that is how they judge a club and its fans...so the majority of the football leagues clubs are a bag of wank and not worth acknowledging due to their lack of silverware.
Anyway they are looking shite and getting run ragged by Burnley at the moment, another club not worthy....come on you clarets!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.