Grief!

That Citeh scum has got me banned from the twatting Glazer place. You's think you can double glazer us, you Haloween twat hats. I hope you are go to outer space and someone nicks your rocket. That will teach you to blue moon, you are like blue turds. If turds were red it would be different. we want our Tevez back. Rooney will pop your balloon, as will Wes Brown the king and his wild hair. What escape you think'll they'll be from us? You could go to Jupiter. And the twat photo shop 100%Manc can stop making bad pictures of St Alex before we chop his head off like a kipper.

100%manc said:
BlueBoy85 said:
From MIB
Date 16-1-2010 15:14:33
Country UK
Message Fucking sad city scum posting on here. Your all just a bunch of bitters from Bluemoon-mcfc. Your all sad and pathetic.
PAM -FAT SLAG
De Niro -Peadophile
Ric turner - Wanker
Stoney - DeNiros Rent Boy
And as for 100%MANC your a dead man walking pal. think your clever with your photo shops do you? You better watch it son coz you have the whole MIB's after you and WE WILL KILL YOU. you wont be able to walk around manchester without getting attacked fella so if I was you i would FUCK OFF down to london or somewhere

Have you sen this? Made me laugh so much.

MIB's HA HA HA..

RAG bastards

MIB's You may take my paint brushes but you will never take my FREEEEEEEEDOOOMMMMMMMMMM! Oh and why do you want me to move closer to you.

Thanks Thats just brightened up my day

"Arise 'Sir' 100%MANC"...........you have certainly got under the 'Kids-R-Us' skins here!! Make me proud guy!!

MIB's = Many Inbred Buffoon's!! Bfaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BlueBoy85 said:
From MIB
Date 16-1-2010 15:14:33
Country UK
Message Fucking sad city scum posting on here. Your all just a bunch of bitters from Bluemoon-mcfc. Your all sad and pathetic.
PAM -FAT SLAG
De Niro -Peadophile
Ric turner - Wanker
Stoney - DeNiros Rent Boy
And as for 100%MANC your a dead man walking pal. think your clever with your photo shops do you? You better watch it son coz you have the whole MIB's after you and WE WILL KILL YOU. you wont be able to walk around manchester without getting attacked fella so if I was you i would FUCK OFF down to london or somewhere

Have you sen this? Made me laugh so much.

MIB's HA HA HA..

RAG bastards

My heartfelt sympathies to all people who were 'viciously attacked' here by the Many Inbred Buffoons;

PAM - You shapely figure is a joy to behold, ignore him!
De Niro & Stoney - Normal heterosexual males IMO, don’t go changing now :-) !!
Ric Turner - A living legend for his sterling work as our founder, don’t rise to their cheap cockney bait pal!

Blues are here Blues are there Blues are every fooking where..........and its getting to them!!!

"Bitter..........NOT US"........BFAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do people who threaten violence to anonymous strangers on the internet not make you howl with laughter? I'm an utter loser, but even I can't imagine what it would be like to be that low. Kind of makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

de niro said:
i dont know whether to be honoured to be targetted or insulted:)

scum are scum though wherever you find them.

Careful, we'll have the Men In Black after you

From Li
Date 16-1-2010 18:00:53
Country China
Message I hear whisper that Mr Glazer have plan to move team to my city of Shanghai. The people here a please ... we hail Mr Glazer!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.