grumpy celebrity you've meet

I've met a few celebrities and the only one that stands out as a complete miserable bastard was that cnut Michael Stipe from REM.
I was a fan up until that point but never bought another one of his records after that.
He may come off as a nice bloke (maybe a little wacky) on the telly, but the reality is the man is an utter cnut.

Did I stress enough that I think Michael Stipe is a cnut?

Hollywood Blue said:
I've met a few celebrities and the only one that stands out as a complete miserable bastard was that cnut Michael Stipe from REM.
I was a fan up until that point but never bought another one of his records after that.
He may come off as a nice bloke (maybe a little wacky) on the telly, but the reality is the man is an utter cnut.

Did I stress enough that I think Michael Stipe is a cnut?
what about the ones you liked

met the actor who played fred gee (big time celebrity) years ago whilst wagging school in town.me n my mate said your the guy out of corry etc etc.he muttered something turned round n walked off.****.met janice battersby,vicky entwistle.what a lovely woman.

Not meself, but my mate....He is a huge Bob Dylan fan. And I am talking bordering on obsessive. Rooms full of live bootlegs alone, memorabilla all over the house, spends a fortune going all over the world to see him. (No suprise to hear he is single, and a rag, lol) He finally met up with him in a hotel lobby in Chigago. When he spoke to him along the lines of being a fan and any chance of an autograph, Dylan told him to 'Fcuk off'. I woulda washed my hands of any hero of mine for that, but not him, he was chuffed that he had spoke to him:
'Yeah, but he told ME to fcuk off, not anyone else there'.....Sad b*strd.

On Xmas do in town about 1999, on route to next watering hole, was at the back of the palace theatre I think, coming out to get in his limo was Darren Day. Who at the time had just left his girlfriend of the time.One of my oppos shouted that he made a mistake leavin her. He then went ballistic calling all 8 of us burly industrial types this n that , having to be held back by his security men. We just fell around laughing at the pillock!

phil tuffnell.

absolute arsehole, miserable bastard.

nothing at all like the cheeky cockney jack the lad he comes accross on tv.

Met loads of 'stars' most are alright but some are just miserable bastards who think they are better than everyone. Worst ones that spring to mine are Barry 'don't get too close' Manilow, Tom 'moaning cnut' Jones, and everybodys favourite cheesy warbler Cliff fucking Richard. Oh and Daniel O Donnel is a miserble fucker as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.