grumpy celebrity you've meet

Peter Hook was a miserable bastard when I met him, as was Tony Coton.

Ric said:
Peter Hook was a miserable bastard when I met him, as was Tony Coton.
my mate's met hook and he said the same.

and tony c**** is a c***, cant bring myself to even type his name.

We all know he is a complete cock

Gary neville

I was making a delivery to a school near to where he was having his house built and me being the ideal white van man I blocked the road for a while He was screaming at me to move out of the way so I just ignored me .

when he said " do you know who I am " I just looked him in the eye and said " I know who you are that is why I am taking my time you clueless fucker "

Sorry if I have sullied this thread with his name

I made the mistake of asking bobby charlton for his autograph in 1968 ish.

He told me to bugger off, the miserable twat.

I'm glad his head wobbles all the time. The size of it is beyond the human body's ability to control it.

les dennis a right miseable twat

mick mcarthy when he was at cty threatened to knock me out in the toilets of a pub in sale for asking him something about city i wouldnt mind but he was there with other city players on a fund raiser for (i think )it was paul powers testimonial year
the upshot was a gang of us chased him out of the pub and p the road

Ferm Britain told me too "fuck off you little oik".

Obviously my reply was polite and along the lines of "Oh cheers,nice one you fat cow".

Simon Le Bon threatened to "do me" if i didn't stop greeting him with "oh look,here's George Michael".

Lorraine Chase and her "Driver" didn't seem to happy that everytime i got drunk on my way home i managed to walk past her house and shout "Luton Airport" 20 times at her front window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.