grumpy celebrity you've meet

Griff Rhys Jones. I walked into shot when he was filming in Haworth once.

His face said it all.

PistonBlue said:
Met loads of 'stars' most are alright but some are just miserable bastards who think they are better than everyone. Worst ones that spring to mine are Barry 'don't get too close' Manilow, Tom 'moaning cnut' Jones, and everybodys favourite cheesy warbler Cliff fucking Richard. Oh and Daniel O Donnel is a miserble fucker as well.
fuck me, what do you do, follow the worst, most boring singer's in the world around?

BimboBob said:
Ferm Britain told me too "fuck off you little oik".

Obviously my reply was polite and along the lines of "Oh cheers,nice one you fat cow".

Simon Le Bon threatened to "do me" if i didn't stop greeting him with "oh look,here's George Michael".

Lorraine Chase and her "Driver" didn't seem to happy that everytime i got drunk on my way home i managed to walk past her house and shout "Luton Airport" 20 times at her front window.
lol, nice one.

i've said this on here before but one evening walking through town after the match me and my mate's stumbled across John Thomson whilst filming a advert, knowing that he was a big rag and he was also in the fast show as fatbob, we stood there for age's calling him Fatbob. At first he just ignored us but we could tell he was getting annoyed, after about 20 mins of constant abuse he just lost it big time telling us all to f**koff, at that point we all cheered and gave him some more.

Hollywood Blue said:
I've met a few celebrities and the only one that stands out as a complete miserable bastard was that cnut Michael Stipe from REM.
I was a fan up until that point but never bought another one of his records after that.
He may come off as a nice bloke (maybe a little wacky) on the telly, but the reality is the man is an utter cnut.

Did I stress enough that I think Michael Stipe is a cnut?

I agree - a twat. Noel Gallagher was a top bloke, though, as was Dave Grohl. Bono was surprisingly nice and Chris Martin was like a bouncing puppy dog. But that was before Gwyneth.
Fell in love with Bjork, Clare Grogan and Anna Friel. Sigh.

charliebigspuds said:
i've said this on here before but one evening walking through town after the match me and my mate's stumbled across John Thomson whilst filming a advert, knowing that he was a big rag and he was also in the fast show as fatbob, we stood there for age's calling him Fatbob. At first he just ignored us but we could tell he was getting annoyed, after about 20 mins of constant abuse he just lost it big time telling us all to f**koff, at that point we all cheered and gave him some more.

he was fat bob on paul calfs video diary....

MCFC1986 said:
charliebigspuds said:

he was fat bob on paul calfs video diary....

i saw jt outside deansgate locks years ago and gave him loads of fat bob abuse. he went off his head. ha,ha,ha he must get loads of that every time he goes out. prob doesnt help that in real life he is actually a fat,blobby, ba$tard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.