grumpy celebrity you've meet

Sir Geoff Hurst

Opened a suite in the ground, refused autographs and pictures. Sat around for a bit and walked off.

"Met" him twice, both times funnily enough in garden centres. First time I said Hiya because didn't initially recognise him but knew his face from somewhere. Second time gave him a friendly nod. Miserable as sin both times.
John Thompson is not a Rag. He's not even remotely bothered about football, Coogans a rag(albeit a armchair one) but fat Bob isn't. I know this because I had a session with him in Holy City Zoo(a night club off Oxford road) around 1996. He was at the bar and got talking to Jim, he bought me a bottle of becks. Next salute, my mate put a bottle of poppers in front of him and he was in party mood. He'd been doing something at the bbc and stumbled across this club. He was telling me a story about Julian Clary touching his hands on some chat show and he said he fucking hated him/her/. He was brilliant company and even tried to get into some sorts I was chatting up. He was impressed I knew video diary's and 3 fights 2 weddings and funeral off my heart. He was great company and loved getting the beer in. I asked him about football and he said he wasn't interested. Think he said something about Preston but he defo said football wasn't his thing. In my opinion he was a top fella.

I know somebody who was at Cheltenham on a works corporate do a couple of months ago. They ended up dining on the same table as Ferguson, Robson and Nesbitt

A female colleague of theirs made a harmless joke about the rags losing 7-0 to the dippers and Ferguson lost his shit. Told her loudly to fuck off and completely belittled her in front of the whole room. He’s an old nasty alcoholic bully

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.