grumpy celebrity you've meet

rihanna(sp) met her a few years ago at work, she was really nice,she asked if i wanted a note for my daughter or a picture but not both, i went for the note ,one of the people i was working with took a sneaky pic,she went off her head at him and stormed off

also sergio aguero :) city players were flying out to meet up with their national team, first sergio who looked really grumpy(i did jump out on him :)) then zabba who was lovely :)

I have never met any real celebrities, that I respect, but there’s been a few cunts.

Gregor Fisher, aka, Rab C, was at the launch of the scripts of the show, Patterson the writer, in the bookstore I worked part time in when I was at Uni. It was a Thursday evening, around tea time, when he comes in. Now, believe it or not there was a considerable amount of muggles all wanting a signed copy. All peering about trying to catch a glimpse of Rab waddling through the throng. You could have cut the disappointment with an orange when he is standing there, in a Green Tweed jacket, pink shirt and maroon cravat, looking every bit one of the landed gentry.

Anyway, later on he starts to get all pretentious luvvy annoying demanding prick.

He came into the staff room and started to talk to me as if I was the shite on his shoes.

I just stood there, looked at my manager, who went visibly pale and I said to the bold Gregor.

Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to? Don’t talk to me like that, I don’t give a fuck who you are, or think you are.

Bluster bluster cough, exit, me and my manager just looked at each other and burst out laughing.

I’ve still got a signed copy of the book. Somewhere. Probably

Last edited:
i've said this on here before but one evening walking through town after the match me and my mate's stumbled across John Thomson whilst filming a advert, knowing that he was a big rag and he was also in the fast show as fatbob, we stood there for age's calling him Fatbob. At first he just ignored us but we could tell he was getting annoyed, after about 20 mins of constant abuse he just lost it big time telling us all to f**koff, at that point we all cheered and gave him some more.
"Met" him twice, both times funnily enough in garden centres. First time I said Hiya because didn't initially recognise him but knew his face from somewhere. Second time gave him a friendly nod. Miserable as sin both times.

"Met" him twice, both times funnily enough in garden centres. First time I said Hiya because didn't initially recognise him but knew his face from somewhere. Second time gave him a friendly nod. Miserable as sin both times.
You should have walked behind him until he picked something, moved in, smiled and said, Nice.

Johnny Marr, not grumpy just seemed a miserable sod, probably too many years standing next to Morrisey.
Dr Steele, him off the telly. Had to drive him to a Non smoking seminar somewhere down south and completely missed the turn off, not happy but I got him there just in time.
Barny Sumner was completely different.... I rented him ( or rather his Mrs ) a car. He brought it back and the small talk began. He'd been down to his yacht in a small unknown Cornish fishing village miles from anywhere and I knew exactly where it was and what happened there....because we used to holiday in the next village. After him thinking ' who's this dick I'm talking too' he realised I was genuine and we had a decent chat, nice bloke.

Johnny Marr came to a gig I helped put on and DJ’d at in The Roadhouse. We all knew he was to see the headliners at Joe Moss’ request and he stood at the bar all night with no mark indie band Haven. He watched the one band for three songs arms folded and left.

He’s been little more than a session guitarist since 1987.

I can't say I actually met him but I once saw Bob Geldof at Heathrow and a kid aged about 10 politely asked him for his autograph and he just sneered, growled and walked on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.