grumpy celebrity you've meet

Ferm Britain told me too "fuck off you little oik".

Obviously my reply was polite and along the lines of "Oh cheers,nice one you fat cow".

Simon Le Bon threatened to "do me" if i didn't stop greeting him with "oh look,here's George Michael".

Lorraine Chase and her "Driver" didn't seem to happy that everytime i got drunk on my way home i managed to walk past her house and shout "Luton Airport" 20 times at her front window.
Have you ever thought the problem might be you?
:-)

I can confirm he is a ****.

He was on my train from Liverpool many years ago and we got delayed because of a medical emergency on the train in front.

Did the full do you know who I am routine when he demanded a taxi to take him to Manchester.

Roxanne Pallet is another. A little lady with anger issues.
I don't.

@dronefromsector7G

Have you ever thought the problem might be you?
:-)
There's others...

Le Bon used to drink in our local when he was fucking about with his boat. Walked in once with two tarts on his arm giving it the large. Next time he came in the George Michael thing started. Not all the time but just as anyone greeted him...alright George...How's it going George, saw you on the tele doing Wake Me Up...that sort of thing.

He once shouted at the top of his voice...My name is Simon Le Bon. Whole pub...ooooohhhh...

There's others...

Le Bon used to drink in our local when he was fucking about with his boat. Walked in once with two tarts on his arm giving it the large. Next time he came in the George Michael thing started. Not all the time but just as anyone greeted him...alright George...How's it going George, saw you on the tele doing Wake Me Up...that sort of thing.

He once shouted at the top of his voice...My name is Simon Le Bon. Whole pub...ooooohhhh...
It's a shit name to be honest. I'd change it.

Bumped into Liam Gallagher many moons at a Richard Ashcroft gig in Camden. He wasn’t at all down with having any pictures etc. In fairness to him he was polite enough in saying no and fucked straight off. The amusing part for me was I was collecting my ticket and he was stood right next to me. He asked if there was a ticket for him and the lady behind the counter as Liam Who? That probably soured the moment :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.