Guardiola: “If the club wants me, I want to stay here”

Anywhere between now and Christmas would be a great time to add an extra few years on to his contract. He’s clearly very happy and settled here, we designed the club around bringing him here, he won’t get that anywhere else and he knows it. the Liverpool challenge will only ensure it doesn’t get too easy for him and make him even more determined to get the better of them over and over and over again. What better way for both City and Pep to unite than to commit to even longer together whilst things aren’t as rosy as it has been for the last two years.

He loves a challenge does Pep

None bigger than the premier league for me

Germany one team normally wins league, same in Italy and France.

Spain only 2 teams yet in England we have possibility of City, red dippers, Chelsea with possibly Leicester and obviously VAR

Also locking horns with PEG gives Pep more motivation to stay

He knows he is at a Club who are eternally grateful for what he has achieved and has a fan base that knows we have no Devine right to win trophies.

The Manc humour and acceptance of people whatever their race, religion or background surely must have had an effect on him.

Just keep on getting the best out of this group Pep and do not listen to the poison dished out by the disgusting media.

Why bayern and the german media are so obsessed with us i have no idea barca, real and juve and their medias aren't like this with us.

Sat down for breakfast in the bar and clicked onto bbc sports and the first thing I see is pep saying he’s here(hopefully) longer then expected. Now sat here with a grin a Cheshire Cat would be proud of.

There was no way he would leave in the summer. The really important question is will he stay beyond 2021?
He may be needed if we are going to rebuild this team over the next two seasons. Working with Pep is an excellent selling point!

From what I’ve read of the article he rules out leaving imminently, after being asked about, quote “lowest league position” under him. Jokers.

I’ve never thought he’d walk away. He isn’t that type of guy, but I still don’t get the feeling that he’ll stay any longer than his current contract, which I’m disappointed about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.