Guardiola: “If the club wants me, I want to stay here”

Pep's just reiterated this in today's presser, by saying the pressure in the PL is nothing compared to La Liga, & City is perfect for him because he has everything a manager could wish for, full support from the owner & the board, & even though there's been a huge turnover of players, his squad is full of fantastic players who listen & give him everything.

This is why the thread about the next manager after Pep just baffles me. I get why the opposition & Red Top Mafia & their client media just wanna see the back of him, but City fans looking at life beyond Baldy when he's given zero indication he wants to leave anytime soon, just seems like tempting fate imo.

Same! We'll never have it this good and we should be in no hurry for what comes after.

Most of all I love that the fire is still going within Pep! Long may it continue!

I think Pep hated the intensity of the Barca and Marc’s press and his board’s pressure on him.

He has little boardroom pressure here and gets the same questions asked every press conference here. He doesn’t have Mourinho trying to destroy his character too.

I think Tkixi was clever in recruiting Doku. That’s challenging him as he’s not a typical Pep player. If Tkixi can keep doing that, he might stick around longer than we think.

Discussing his potential departure with 18 months left on his contract is natural. There isn’t a fate to be tempted, unless the moon is rising in your star sign. :-)
It is a well known fact that putting threads on an internet forum makes things actually happen. Don’t tell too many people but if you go to off topic and start a thread titled “when will I be famous?” then before you know it you’ll have the paparazzi waiting in the bushes every morning.

It is a well known fact that putting threads on an internet forum makes things actually happen. Don’t tell too many people but if you go to off topic and start a thread titled “when will I be famous?” then before you know it you’ll have the paparazzi waiting in the bushes every morning.
Liked and shared.

The only reason I steer clear of any threads talking about the next manager is the fact that so much can change in 18 months. Todays shiny new toy is discarded and binned in 6 months.
Every time a manager has a 3 month purple patch we have fans saying they would be perfect only for them to have a poor few results and be back to considered Shite! Haha!

I’ll keep one eye out on Ange though, like the cut of his jib and be interested to see how he’s got on with spurs when the time nears.

It didn’t happen when you said Zabba was a failure x

The only reason I steer clear of any threads talking about the next manager is the fact that so much can change in 18 months. Todays shiny new toy is discarded and binned in 6 months.
Every time a manager has a 3 month purple patch we have fans saying they would be perfect only for them to have a poor few results and be back to considered Shite! Haha!

I’ll keep one eye out on Ange though, like the cut of his jib and be interested to see how he’s got on with spurs when the time nears.
I know a number of United fans who were talking up Potter as their potential saviour before he shat the bed at Chelsea. Already feels like a lifetime ago.

It didn’t happen when you said Zabba was a failure x
You’re seriously remembering one single opinion on one (of many) blogs I made 13 years ago as some kind of “gotcha”?

Wow. Fucking hell mate. I’m taking that as a big compliment but it’s definitely a bit creepy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.