Guardiola: “If the club wants me, I want to stay here”

You’re seriously remembering one single opinion on one (of many) blogs I made 13 years ago as some kind of “gotcha”?

Wow. Fucking hell mate. I’m taking that as a big compliment but it’s definitely a bit creepy.
it was definitely a special moment.

Honestly it was hands down the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read on here so it kinda sticks in the minds of what’s left of us oldies.

The only reason I steer clear of any threads talking about the next manager is the fact that so much can change in 18 months. Todays shiny new toy is discarded and binned in 6 months.
Every time a manager has a 3 month purple patch we have fans saying they would be perfect only for them to have a poor few results and be back to considered Shite! Haha!

I’ll keep one eye out on Ange though, like the cut of his jib and be interested to see how he’s got on with spurs when the time nears.
This. Ten Hag was that perfect manager a couple of seasons ago, now it's Alonso.

it was definitely a special moment.

Honestly it was hands down the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read on here so it kinda sticks in the minds of what’s left of us oldies.

Almost as ridiculous as saying the kitman is more important than the manager. ;)

You’re seriously remembering one single opinion on one (of many) blogs I made 13 years ago as some kind of “gotcha”?

Wow. Fucking hell mate. I’m taking that as a big compliment but it’s definitely a bit creepy.
We've all said stuff on here that, with hindsight, made us look stupid. You're not on your own, far from it. I could probably write a book with my daft contributions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.