Guardiola interview with Rio Ferdinand

The ****'s got a fucking photograph of himself right behind him on the sideboard. What a narcissistic, self-centered horrible **** he is.

Great interview that. Rio was surprisingly ok. Pep looks very very happy

Nice to see Pep enjoying an interview, he looks and acts like he’s just sucked a bag of lemons dry in the pressers, mind you, some of the utter cunts he has to deal with there, it’s no small wonder he’s fucked off being there...!

Don’t overlook how well Khaldoon, Soriano and Begeristain come out of this interview. Pep talks about how he doesn’t punish players, he wants them to develop. This echoes what he said about why he is so happy: his bosses are with him all the time. He feels supported and safe and that gives him the confidence to make decisions for the team. They don’t turn against him, they sit with him to work on solutions.

These guys are as important to MCFC as Pep and they were here before him and will be after. Pep was just the missing piece of the jigsaw.

One of the top few interviews I’ve seen with Pep in the 5 years he’s been here, fair play to Ferdinand. I reckon the only one to top that was the end of season Centurions trophy parade one that Sky did with Pep and Gary Neville.

Wish it had been an hour documentary to be honest. 15 minutes isn’t long enough listening to Pep, and I feel we hardly hear from him in a relaxed situation (I don’t like the pre/post-game press conferences).

Good and interesting questions from the media for once, and good and interesting answers from Pep for once. Questions were allowing Pep to talk about tactics, and give us an insight into Pep’s mind; instead of the inane bollocks you get from journalists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent interview and I see no reason that Pep cannot continue with us for many more years. He is in a comfortable position that no other club can offer. One day he will leave prob back to Barca academy but until then he will stay IMO. We could be looking at 10 + years. Thanks KAM/Soriano/Txiki and of course the Sheikh. Wonderful times ahead.

Nice to see Pep enjoying an interview, he looks and acts like he’s just sucked a bag of lemons dry in the pressers, mind you, some of the utter cunts he has to deal with there, it’s no small wonder he’s fucked off being there...!
Most journalists have never played the game. Despite [most] being intelligent fellas, the amount of football intelligence nearly all of them have could be written on the back of a postage stamp. The quality of football writing has stagnated, while the level of knowledge the everyday fans have has caught up and overtaken the journos. Our forums and own research online give us far more up to date and in-depth information than any journalist could ever dream of giving us. Whereas, once they were our only real place to get information.

Ex-players should give far more of these interviews because they have a decent level of understanding of what kind of questions to ask.

Conversely, in the matchday studios, I think ex-players often make poor pundits because they’re trying to analyse the game like a manager/coach would but they don’t understand the game as well as managers/coaches do. Managers have far greater insight, and can put that across to those listening, much better than ex-players who’ve never managed.

There should be more of the ex-player pundits doing these kind of interviews, and more ex-managers/current-managers being pundits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.