Guardiola interview with Rio Ferdinand

That's the best interview Pep has done since he came here.

He's clearly relaxed, enjoying the results, perhaps even surprised the pressure isn't even there in the title race?

I was intrigued to hear him say one on the reasons he extended his deal was the chance to also improve again with new players.
I thought the interview he did with Gary Lineker was pretty good as well.

Pity he's not interested in the USA job. If people want to see how he'd manage a collection of decent-but-nothing-like-world-class-players, what a testing ground.

I personally don't think he'll do international. Not enough football for a man clearly 1000% obsessed with football. Wherever he goes eventually it will be somewhere warmer!
He could live abroad for large chunks of the year and still manage England who now have an incredible crop of young players. I can't see him going to another club except perhaps back to his beloved Barca...they certainly have a big re-build job to do there. He is a genius who can go wherever he wants. They should give him the Freedom of Manchester when he leaves.

That's the best interview Pep has done since he came here.

He's clearly relaxed, enjoying the results, perhaps even surprised the pressure isn't even there in the title race?

I was intrigued to hear him say one on the reasons he extended his deal was the chance to also improve again with new players.
The main takeaway from the interview is that our rivals should be terrified. Pep is relaxed, re-energised and absolutely loving what City offer him. And he is looking ahead years not weeks or months

Pity he's not interested in the USA job. If people want to see how he'd manage a collection of decent-but-nothing-like-world-class-players, what a testing ground.

I personally don't think he'll do international. Not enough football for a man clearly 1000% obsessed with football. Wherever he goes eventually it will be somewhere warmer!
I think if Catalonia ever won independence then he would find it very hard to say no to that job. Spain, no chance, his yellow ribbon has burnt his bridges there

Not sure if your serious, he treated his late wife appallingly.
Many people do. That said though in that documentary he came across well. I admired what he was doing in what must have been very dire circumstances. A failure as a husband he may once have been. Maybe not so much as a father.

As for the interview. Well roll on the new signings. Loved it.

Many people do. That said though in that documentary he came across well. I admired what he was doing in what must have been very dire circumstances. A failure as a husband he may once have been. Maybe not so much as a father.

As for the interview. Well roll on the new signings. Loved it.
If you cheat on your wife you cheat on your kids by lying and depriving them of the time they would have had if you werent seeing the fancy bit instead , all those late homes after the kids were in bed already , that time

Can't say I'm surprised. The food was toss so something must have been keeping it afloat.
correct. its Bella Italia with white table cloths.
Me and the memsahib would often plot up in Grand Pacific nailing cocktails of an afternoon...table window seat...could see the punters going in Rosso were either packs of bright orange atomic mutton or strange single cheshire set older blokes wearing monogrammed carpet slippers (no socks)....we would idly daydream about doing the windows in.

If you cheat on your wife you cheat on your kids by lying and depriving them of the time they would have had if you werent seeing the fancy bit instead , all those late homes after the kids were in bed already , that time
True. But the documentary was about him facing fatherhood alone after the passing of his wife, not his previous misdemeanours. That was the past. There and now in that programme he came across well. The past is the past at that point.

The way he talks about Diaz is something. Seems he is the reason that players like Stones, Cancelo, Diaz and Zinchenko have been playing a lot better. You can get defenders who are really good at defending, but a defender who can command and control their defence to make the right decisions and read what they should be doing, is very rare. Considering he's only 23, he could become the best defender the PL has ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.