Guardiola out until after the international break following back surgery

Other unlikely injuries:
Kyle hurt his knob by waving it around.
Soriano hurt his fingers falsifying our accounts.
Tkixi knackered his shoulder putting his transfer jumper on.
Jack pulled his elbow sinking his tenth pint.
Nedum poked his eye out talking closely to Natalie.

I'd love it if at the next presser after his op someone asks him if his time at city is taking a toll on his health and he replies that he feels refreshed after his mini break and is ready to renew his contract for another 4 or 5 years

Tell you what, my back has a weakness, and it's given me endless problems over the last two weeks, along with a virus or two, and stomach upsets. That shit is no good at all. I am Pep's age -5, and my blood pressure and everything has been absolutely skyrocketing. Very tough times.

Get well, get some rest Pep.

It was noticeable when playing in the SC when he was wearing a t shirt how small he was,and lacking muscle mass.This obviously explains his lack of activity.

All the best boss.
I noticed his arms being a bit bingo wings when he was doing his lap on Saturday night.....didn't think anything else about it until the news today.

I pulled my calf muscle on Sunday, while cooking dinner.

It was from all the dancing in the last game. For those not in the know- after you crest the 50 year line- you injure yourself laughing, tying your shoes- coughing.
Pulled a muscle in my right shoulder opening the curtains three weeks ago, still causing me grief now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.