Guardiola out until after the international break following back surgery

Tell you what, my back has a weakness, and it's given me endless problems over the last two weeks, along with a virus or two, and stomach upsets. That shit is no good at all. I am Pep's age -5, and my blood pressure and everything has been absolutely skyrocketing. Very tough times.

Get well, get some rest Pep.
Look after yourself

Tell you what, my back has a weakness, and it's given me endless problems over the last two weeks, along with a virus or two, and stomach upsets. That shit is no good at all. I am Pep's age -5, and my blood pressure and everything has been absolutely skyrocketing. Very tough times.

Get well, get some rest Pep.
Get well soon @Summerbuzz. I wish I could just have an op on my back but hey ho I wake up every morning that’s the main thing. :-)

He came back because we lost the other two assistant coaches and Pep was literally left with two empty chairs next to him.
Plus, if it could have been planned, he’d have had it done over the summer. It’s obviously something that’s escalated pretty quickly. He was on his bike when dining with Walker the other week,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.