Guardiola out until after the international break following back surgery

You’d got to feel sorry for the person at the other end of the line trying to keep up with Pep’s ideas.
Just got to manage his energy levels. Anyway they're doing a fine job the last 7 years. I'm actually glad he's getting this done now. There are too many games really so he gets a break from the norm for a few weeks. As long as he's not in a hospital like carry on doctor or a hotel like faulty towers he'll be right.

Just got to manage his energy levels. Anyway they're doing a fine job the last 7 years. I'm actually glad he's getting this done now. There are too many games really so he gets a break from the norm for a few weeks. As long as he's not in a hospital like carry on doctor or a hotel like faulty towers he'll be right.
Yeah. Sheff Utd should be fine. Fulham slightly more tricky, but hopefully 6 points and a refreshed, pain free Pep after the international break.

Doku’s in for a shock when he’s back!

I remember he had terrible back issues when he was manager at Barca. He had an op then too but it was a big factor in him leaving and taking a year off. Hope he gets it sorted cos going around with back pain day in day out is horrible and likely to reduce how much he enjoys working. Bit of a worry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.