Guardiola warned over Anthony Taylor comments

Same punishment as the **** who told us to go fuck our mothers on camera, or words to that effect, I reckon if they hadn’t let peg off, Pep would have been fined, banned or both..
good news though regardless ..

It was Mullock (Rag) - Tried to justify himself on his twitter feed saying it was an issue and should have been raised and it was fair of him as a journalist to ask the question.

Whoever was representing City and Pep at that conference should have stepped in and simply said "Pep won't be answering questions about referees - its against FA rules thank you."
It's all so simple, an organisation our size should be able to see it.

First heard about this yesterday on TalkSport "Pep escapes punishment after his comments about the referee and how he will manage the match" - Sounds alarming to the average fan who doesnt know what was actually said! But what gets me is that someone in the TS news office has to actually work out the best words to use, they have to have the thought of how to spin something negatively against City (For whatever reason).

Maybe is was strategic from City and Pep? If so I’d expect a Footie Leak soon!

I fully believe it was strategic, I'd even go so far as to say the question was planted and Guardiola had his answer prepared so as to highlight the issue but not imply bias.

It was Mullock (Rag) - Tried to justify himself on his twitter feed saying it was an issue and should have been raised and it was fair of him as a journalist to ask the question.

Whoever was representing City and Pep at that conference should have stepped in and simply said "Pep won't be answering questions about referees - its against FA rules thank you."

Mullock is a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.