Guess who the Cellars Full kit Wan*#$ is ?

Hold on a mo, pandering to a captive audience is one thing but we are still no closer to the truth.

At the last count there were either 3 or 4 FKW's. Sure we have the best thread in all the world back, sure young Bob will be free to lecture us all on the joys of modern music but who were those masked men?

Sarge?

BimboBob said:
Hold on a mo, pandering to a captive audience is one thing but we are still no closer to the truth.

At the last count there were either 3 or 4 FKW's. Sure we have the best thread in all the world back, sure young Bob will be free to lecture us all on the joys of modern music but who were those masked men?

Sarge?

for the final time it was Ducado (this has been confirmed) and the other two were Bill (cyberman) and Stony (Hulk)

BimboBob said:

Sarge?

I need proof that Bob is OK, eyebrows intact, otherwise the gratuitous thread goes.

Ric said:
BimboBob said:

Sarge?

I need proof that Bob is OK, eyebrows intact, otherwise the gratuitous thread goes.

I'll speak to my comrades errrrr people

paphos-mcfc said:
Haha just got a PM from the FKW and it's a you tube link, I've not seen it yet so i'll post it first and then watch it. Is this a wind up?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B79CO2Z_QoE[/youtube]

Hang in there little bob

charliebigspuds said:
BimboBob said:

Sarge?

for the final time it was Ducado (this has been confirmed) and the other two were Bill (cyberman) and Stony (Hulk)

What about the one with the flowery hat?

I'm sorry but things are not cleared up. Ducado has never come out, Bill reckons he lost 700 pounds and Stony has private parts, I have seen them, so can't be the Hulk (unless he tucked them in between his legs like we all do in the bath).

BimboBob said:
charliebigspuds said:
BimboBob said:

Sarge?

What about the one with the flowery hat?

I'm sorry but things are not cleared up. Ducado has never come out, Bill reckons he lost 700 pounds and Stony has private parts, I have seen them, so can't be the Hulk (unless he tucked them in between his legs like we all do in the bath).

that could have been the case considering he looked like he was wearing shorts made for a 5 year old

Fuck 'em Ric. Fuck the lot of them and their pasty faced captive.

Unlock the thread.

Just say no to threats.

justsayno.gif

I've heard young bobs silky locks are going to be cut off and made into a pillow, stop it now how can I fancy bald bob? Unless their talking about his pubes and doing a nice Brazilian

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.