Guess who the Cellars Full kit Wan*#$ is ?

andyhinch said:
I've heard young bobs silky locks are going to be cut off and made into a pillow, stop it now how can I fancy bald bob? Unless their talking about his pubes and doing a nice Brazilian

Just seen and him he's fine, I told him we won 3-1, well the lads had a hard couple of days and I didn't want to break it to him

charliebigspuds said:
andyhinch said:
I've heard young bobs silky locks are going to be cut off and made into a pillow, stop it now how can I fancy bald bob? Unless their talking about his pubes and doing a nice Brazilian

Just seen and him he's fine, I told him we won 3-1, well the lads had a hard couple of days and I didn't want to break it to him

Shouldn't have told him that mate. Should have broke it to him harshly in preparation for a good back door smashing. It would have been for the best. His virginity has to go some time..;)

charliebigspuds said:
andyhinch said:

More compassion than some mods are showing, treat him kindly I hear the UN could get involved, so get him to Poland if waterboarding is going to be employed

Ducado said:
Markt85 said:
I've reported Ducado to the police #freebob
Hang about it's nothing to do with me it's Charlie who has kidnaped him

You've had countless opportunity's to prove your innocence but not taken them, your a dangerous man and use your Mod status to bully other members

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.