Guess who the Cellars Full kit Wan*#$ is ?

I'm a little confused, i read the start of the thread when it first originated and then left to carry on with my life, the next thing i know, youngbob has been taken hostaged with possible rape involved and there are accusations thrown around everywhere.

Should i be locking my doors?

Sparkys-Army said:
I'm a little confused, i read the start of the thread when it first originated and then left to carry on with my life, the next thing i know, youngbob has been taken hostaged with possible rape involved and there are accusations thrown around everywhere.

Should i be locking my doors?

Do you look like a 12 year old with a peach of a bottom?

I feel an academy award, or maybe even an oscar coming your way, after that sterling performance!
This is definately one for the classic section mods

Can anyone summarise Bob's hostage video? I never got past the 1:30 mark. Hostage videos need to be more punchy. People have short attention spans, these days.

don't look at blaming me if something has happened to Bob, I was quite happy just to get the gratuitous thread back but the masked one wasn't happy, he wanted mod status. He completely lost it and TBH I shit myself, I tried to release Bob but in the end took the cowards way out and saved myself. I thought I knew the masked one well but it seems he just used me to get what he wants, I think the power has gone to his head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.