Guess who the Cellars Full kit Wan*#$ is ?

I've just received an e-mail:

BOB, I'm sorry it had to go so far. We never intended to hurt you or to even kidnap you, we just had to go to pretty drastic measures to get what we wanted, and it appears most of our demands have been met.

Anyway, we took a shine to you. When you escaped I tried to run after you, but we figured it was time to let you go. We won't be bothering you again - and to reward you for your trouble, we're going to give you the chance to expose me, the Full Kit Wanker...

Sorry,
FKW

Here's the picture that accompanied the e-mail:

[bigimg]http://i50.tinypic.com/35iwtw4.jpg[/bigimg]

MCFC BOB said:

BOB, I'm sorry it had to go so far. We never intended to hurt you or to even kidnap you, we just had to go to pretty drastic measures to get what we wanted, and it appears most of our demands have been met.

Anyway, we took a shine to you. When you escaped I tried to run after you, but we figured it was time to let you go. We won't be bothering you again - and to reward you for your trouble, we're going to give you the chance to expose me, the Full Kit Wanker...

Sorry,
FKW

can't believe the length's Ducado will go to, I mean getting Citykev on the back of your shirt he surely can't believe we'd fall for that

BimboBob said:
Sparkys-Army said:
I'm a little confused, i read the start of the thread when it first originated and then left to carry on with my life, the next thing i know, youngbob has been taken hostaged with possible rape involved and there are accusations thrown around everywhere.

Should i be locking my doors?

Do you look like a 12 year old with a peach of a bottom?

My ass ain't too bad but I look more like a older horse.

MCFC BOB said:

Sorry,
FKW

Well that's Definately not me, my tattoo isnt that high up

C9A72CF4-FCB6-447C-9373-EBCB5B7BB5F5-2289-00000386B58D543A.jpg

bobmcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:

Sorry,
FKW

Well that's Definately not me, my tattoo isnt that high up

C9A72CF4-FCB6-447C-9373-EBCB5B7BB5F5-2289-00000386B58D543A.jpg

Ooooh you sexy beast!!!!

It's a fair cop and I hold my hands up. It was never meant to go this far. I was having a little fun in my kits when charliebigspuds started talking about kidnapping, hostages, blaming Ducado and wandering around ASDA dressed like a twat.
BOB was a fantastic hostage and more than met our demands. The photo he's posted isn't me fleeing over the back fence, it's me coming back so he could have one last go under the tea-towel.

ps, girlbob, can I borrow those shoes? They'd look simply devine with my luminous yellow, Pearce era shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.