Guidetti Loan Watch

Stoke are shit and have a shit manager if they went down with the welsh clubs i would be delighted! But not as delighted if Sunderland and the welsh clubs go down

Think Guidetti was expecting to walk into the Stoke team and be an automatic pick - Should imagine City won't be happy if he doesn't starting playing regular games for Stoke, I'd imagine that's the whole point of sending him out on loan!!

TrueBlue1705 said:
Think Guidetti was expecting to walk into the Stoke team and be an automatic pick - Should imagine City won't be happy if he doesn't starting playing regular games for Stoke, I'd imagine that's the whole point of sending him out on loan!!

With the amount of clubs after him, it must be a tough blow to be sidelined!

John Guidetti after the game against Sunderland.

- Im glad that you came, but as you can understand i cant say so mutch. I wanna play football. I dont wanna sit on the bench. If i have wanted that i could have stayed at Manchester City.

"Any explenation from Marks Hughes?"
- We dont talk.

- Well i can just keep working in training, i cant really do anything else.

"What did Sebastian Larsson say to you after the game?"
- He told me to just fight on and dont give up. I think that Seb was fantastic today. And Sunderland was probably a little better then us today.

raz4la said:

- Im glad that you came, but as you can understand i cant say so mutch. I wanna play football. I dont wanna sit on the bench. If i have wanted that i could have stayed at Manchester City.

- We dont talk.

- He told me to just fight on and dont give up. I think that Seb was fantastic today. And Sunderland was probably a little better then us today.

That's him finished at Stoke

Jack74 said:
raz4la said:

- We dont talk.

may not be the only one lol

that tony pulis would be good for stoke

oh wait......

Jack74 said:
raz4la said:

- We dont talk.

hopefully so, a complete waste of time having him there if he isn't going to play. We should recall him and send him somewhere else whilst we can

Shouldn't have gone to Stoke.

Send him to some La Liga battlers or something ffs.

Should have known better than to send a young striker to a team managed by someone who judged Ched Evans as a better prospect than Sturridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.