Guidetti Loan Watch

City Raider said:
hughes brought him on in 91st minute lol - you're never going to win slating manager in public yet he obviously can't keep it shut
Afraid he has rather marked his card with Lesley.
At least MP hasn't got him whinging at not playing for us.
Let's face it, he is never going to get a look in given the players at our disposal...

They play the rags next I think.

If he can somehow get on the pitch before injury time he can perhaps make a statement with his footballIng ability rather than his mouth.

raz4la said:
John Guidetti after the game against Sunderland.

- Im glad that you came, but as you can understand i cant say so mutch. I wanna play football. I dont wanna sit on the bench. If i have wanted that i could have stayed at Manchester City.

"Any explenation from Marks Hughes?"
- We dont talk.

- Well i can just keep working in training, i cant really do anything else.

"What did Sebastian Larsson say to you after the game?"
- He told me to just fight on and dont give up. I think that Seb was fantastic today. And Sunderland was probably a little better then us today.

Nice to see sparky's communication and man management skills are still alive and well!

raz4la said:

- Im glad that you came, but as you can understand i cant say so mutch. I wanna play football. I dont wanna sit on the bench. If i have wanted that i could have stayed at Manchester City.

- We dont talk.

- He told me to just fight on and dont give up. I think that Seb was fantastic today. And Sunderland was probably a little better then us today.
What a dickhead Guidetti is. Shocking attitude.

Although sending him to Stoke and the "capable" hands of Hughes, another egomaniac, was questionable.

The Fat el Hombre said:
raz4la said:

- We dont talk.

Nice to see sparky's communication and man management skills are still alive and well!
Sparky's sent Guidetti to Coventry I think.

How on earth is this shocking attitude? He came there with the vision of getting some game time and he's not getting it. I don't know what is the accurate reason, but it is strange that they loaned him and then bought a shit striker who is playing instead of John. And to sub him on after 90 minutes... Well, it just cracks you up, I guess.

He is right but he does need to keep quiet a bit.
This attitude he has can't really help can it

Can understand the frustration he is feeling, but he needs to keep a lid on it if he wants game time. Maybe this is all part of the learning curve for him; just hope he does learn from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.