Guidetti Loan Watch

As someone said, he should if he's close to our first team be scoring for fun at EDS level. Our other strikers would score goals galore in the league. I understand he's young and been off the pace through no fault of his own for sometime but I really do think we should have cashed in on him.

If he doesn't cut it at Stoke, his valuation and reputation will decrease.

Currently I think he's a player with decent potential and a reputation he may not deserve. Currently I think we could perhaps get £6-£8 million, if he fails to impress at Stoke, what's his value then?

I personally don't believe he will ever be good enough for City.

Hope I'm wrong, but can't see it.

schfc6 said:
As someone said, he should if he's close to our first team be scoring for fun at EDS level. Our other strikers would score goals galore in the league. I understand he's young and been off the pace through no fault of his own for sometime but I really do think we should have cashed in on him.

Currently I think he's a player with decent potential and a reputation he may not deserve. Currently I think we could perhaps get £6-£8 million, if he fails to impress at Stoke, what's his value then?

How can he cut it at Stoke if the useless **** that is his manager doesn't give him a chance? Surely we put a recall clause on the loan so we could get him back and send him somewhere else. If he gets no game time today then I will be convinced Hughes is just doing it out of spite.

RandomJ said:
schfc6 said:

How can he cut it at Stoke if the useless **** that is his manager doesn't give him a chance? Surely we put a recall clause on the loan so we could get him back and send him somewhere else. If he gets no game time today then I will be convinced Hughes is just doing it out of spite.

couldn't place him elsewhere, the transfer window is closed. Why we sent him to that clown hughes at sjoke I will never know; plus today he would have had an easy defence to bag a few against

Being realistic he needs to get to Jovetic or near Aguero's level (when we first signed him) to make it at City.

My gut instinct tells me he could just about make it. Mainly because he's probably Sweden's best prospect up front (I think) and I can't see him not being a starter for Sweden in the future.

Just had a look on the Stoke forums.

Basically saying the same things. Crouch and Walters are shit and Guidetti should be given a chance.

M24 Citizen said:
Being realistic he needs to get to Jovetic or near Aguero's level (when we first signed him) to make it at City.

My gut instinct tells me he could just about make it. Mainly because he's probably Sweden's best prospect up front (I think) and I can't see him not being a starter for Sweden in the future.

I'm not trying to be argumentative M24 and respect your view on this and maybe your heart is ruling your head and you want 'one of our own' to succeed. But, upon what evidence is your gut telling you he is Sweden's best prospect and a nailed-on starter for their national team and that he could get near the level of Aguero ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.