Guidetti Loan Watch

Well I don't think we'll learn anything about him from this loan spell. Stoke play a special kind of shit. They aren't even making lng passes, they are just kicking it as high as they can and seeing what happens

Matt the Giant said:
And he's looking quite.. heavy and slow.
My uncle is a Stoke fan and he knows people at the club who have said he is at least half a stone overweight so Hughes is putting him through the ringer to try and get him fit and sharp.

Hughes to be fair to him has good fitness people around him and Blackburn and ourselves were one of the fittest teams in the league so hopefully he can train Guidetti hard.

With the benefit of hindsight this is looking like a quite dreadful move. I saw him head it once in fifteen minutes of what could only generously be called football.

CTID101 said:
Matt the Giant said:
And he's looking quite.. heavy and slow.
My uncle is a Stoke fan and he knows people at the club who have said he is at least half a stone overweight so Hughes is putting him through the ringer to try and get him fit and sharp.

Hughes to be fair to him has good fitness people around him and Blackburn and ourselves were one of the fittest teams in the league so hopefully he can train Guidetti hard.

I hope he does become fitter, quicker and more agile.
But as pointed out above, no matter how fit he becomes I find it hard to see how this loan spell could help him/us out. They, Stoke, play the opposite of our style of football. John will likely develop some sort of neck problem from looking up in the air as much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.