Guidetti Loan Watch

This really needs to be looked at, I find it really hard to believe that Stoke were the only club in for him so who has made the decision that Stoke is the best club for him to go to? If he made the decision and the club agreed then there's something wrong there. Its a complete waste to send him there, not because he's on the bench because he should work his way into the team like any other, but because they're style of play has proven to be negative towards strikers. He'll probably comeback to us, have a pre-season then be sent off on loan or sold. Poor from City this, imo.

shevtheblue said:
This really needs to be looked at, I find it really hard to believe that Stoke were the only club in for him so who has made the decision that Stoke is the best club for him to go to? If he made the decision and the club agreed then there's something wrong there. Its a complete waste to send him there, not because he's on the bench because he should work his way into the team like any other, but because they're style of play has proven to be negative towards strikers. He'll probably comeback to us, have a pre-season then be sent off on loan or sold. Poor from City this, imo.

I'm fairly confident City were under the impression that he would be getting games. Also I find it entirely believable that Stoke were the only club in for him because Hughes has worked with him before and not many managers are going to want an injury prone unproven (in this country) striker to see out the season.

BatBlue said:
shevtheblue said:

I'm fairly confident City were under the impression that he would be getting games. Also I find it entirely believable that Stoke were the only club in for him because Hughes has worked with him before and not many managers are going to want an injury prone unproven (in this country) striker to see out the season.

According to LoveCity and a few others here, he had quite a number of clubs after him both domestically and abroad (think I remember hearing Spain, Italy, and the Netherlands, maybe more) It makes it even more mind boggling that we sent him to a club that play a style not even remotely similar to ours.

Seems like this will be another chapter in a long line of pointless loans for our youngsters.

BatBlue said:
shevtheblue said:

there a teams that are dying for a striker who scores goals, and he did do in a decent(ish) league. Even a top championship team would have been better than this.

shevtheblue said:
BatBlue said:
shevtheblue said:

there a teams that are dying for a striker who scores goals, and he did do in a decent(ish) league. Even a top championship team would have been better than this.

Totally agree! He needs to be playing as much as possible. Hopefully Hughes gives him a run soon. This is getting frustrating...can't even imagine how frustrating it must be for him!

Subbed on, won a penalty, Walters then gets sent off and he is then substituted after only 11 minutes on the pitch. One of the most pointless loans in recent memory.

ForzaMancini said:
Subbed on, won a penalty, Walters then gets sent off and he is then substituted after only 11 minutes on the pitch. One of the most pointless loans in recent memory.

Mark Hughes one of the most pointless managers in recent memory. Absolute joke.

ForzaMancini said:

That's a piss-take. What a shit decision it's turned out to be, loaning him to Hughes. The lad needs to build finess and confidence at a club that actually wants him.

I said a while ago, My uncle is a stoke fan and he knows people at the club who have said he is just not fit enough.

Hughes want's to play him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.