Guidetti Loan Watch

The fact we actually loaned him when Jovetic, Aguero and Negredo were injured should be a clue to his future.

And Nasri I think.

I do think the writing is on the wall for him. It would have been great if he'd had the opportunity to try for a spot with us but due to long injuries at the wrong time I feel his time has now past with us it must be 2/3 years since that cup game at West Brom and much like his place now at Stoke even late last season when games were in the bag and he was on the bench (probably not full fit granted) he wasn't thrown on for even the last 5 mins.

I'm sure he'll do ok though and by all accounts Feyenord (sp) think very highly of him so he'll end up there from next season I suspect for maybe £3m plus addons.

Shame but as a great man once said 'Ez football'.

Maybe Pellers, Txiki et all felt the lad needed to be put in his place, deal with his over proportioned ego perhaps, by talking to Clueless and arranging for the loan, knowing very well John wouldn't get much playing time?

Maybe that sentence could have been broken up in two shorter ones.

Matt the Giant said:
Maybe Pellers, Txiki et all felt the lad needed to be put in his place, deal with his over proportioned ego perhaps, by talking to Clueless and arranging for the loan, knowing very well John wouldn't get much playing time?

Maybe that sentence could have been broken up in two shorter ones.

If only we could do that with Dzeko right now.

Matt the Giant said:

Maybe that sentence could have been broken up in two shorter ones.[/quote]

Obviously

kenzie115 said:
quiet_riot said:
K-Bo said:
Really needed to do well on this loan to have a chance at city . His last year on his deal next season I believe, and can't really walk into our rotation after how this loan has gone.

Think he'll be sold in the summer tbh. Probably 4/5 million.

4-5 million? On what basis? He's never scored a premier league goal, not even appeared for us in the league.
Unless he gets some serious appearances/goals in, 4-5 million is a pipe dream IMO, all he's got is 'potential'

Believe it or not there are other leagues. He scored 20+ last season for Feyenoord and I reckon there'd be plenty of continental teasm willing to pay £4m for him.

His Feyenoord loan (the only thing he has ever done) was the season before. I highly doubt any sensible club would pay 4-5 million for a player who has spent over a year out with a virus and has yet to play any meaningful football since.

I know we are biased, but 3-0 down, 15 mins left and Clueless brings on Walters? Would have thought it an opportunity with the game gone to give John a run?

I'd recall him, there's no point in him being there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.