Guidetti Unsettled At Stoke

Keith Moon said:
The Goat 10 said:
Keith Moon said:
The boy believes in himself, nothing wrong with that.
Was at a branch meeting about 3/4 years ago where Paul Power described him as 'extremely arrogant'

For someone like Paul I understand that he comes across as arrogant, but its not really arrogance, more like the new bread of footballs that's really super focused on success and has the elbows to make it happen
Ah the gobshite factor, done sweet FA and expect the world to applaud. Dear god give him an extra 5k a week, we are not worthy.

Always thought Stoke was a bit of a risky choice if the goal was playing time. Hughes has been fond of crouch, I reckon he's just brought Guidetti in as back up.

But yeah, this is foolishness. The Bendtner comparisons are already starting. Needs to prove himself more before demanding anything or complaining about his lot. He might be a sub for the first month, he'll just have to deal with it.

Blu KB said:
Think the lad needs to shutup, buckle down and try and get as many minutes has he can untill the end of the season. His chance will come.

Agreed.

Wish we'd been able to find a La Liga club. He'd have learned more playing there than with Hughes.

bluwes said:
Probably a mis-translation from the Swedish article

Considering the article is taken from a Swedish tabloid and ran by Daniel Taylor then there is a very good possibility.

Also we have to remember Hughes preferring Ched Evans over Sturridge during his time at City.

you cant make a football team sound like shit after two games, hes a twat, fair enough if he makes it but in reality no matter how good you are you cant expect to start for a team which starts one of the best goals to mins ratio strikers in crouch. Crouch in my opinion is pretty shite but nonetheless, guidettis achieved nothing yet.

He should forget about his great time in Netherlands and start over. You just came back from a long illness and loaned out to a different club. Knuckle down and act like a pro. If he trains well he will get playing time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.