Guidetti

Any chance that Celtic might turn his loan into a permanent deal this Jan for a small fee? Has he done enough up there to impress? Seemed to have a decent start to the season, but noticed that he was on the bench tonight and stayed on it. Or is he gone for nothing in May?

allblackcitizen said:
Any chance that Celtic might turn his loan into a permanent deal this Jan for a small fee? Has he done enough up there to impress? Seemed to have a decent start to the season, but noticed that he was on the bench tonight and stayed on it. Or is he gone for nothing in May?

Can't see it. It will be up to him if he wants to stay at Celtic. We don't have any say in it at this point. He can sign a pre-contract right now.

allblackcitizen said:

A fee is agreed: £2m. Celtic's manager has even said so. But Guidetti is being difficult and stalling on committing to Celtic, so we could end up out of pocket if we don't sell him this month. We might be entitled to training compensation if he goes on a free in summer but it won't be £2m.

2m doesn't seem all that much even if its a late permanent deal from a loan. I thought he was having a good run at Celtic. Still we should take it if we can't get anything in the summer.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
2m doesn't seem all that much even if its a late permanent deal from a loan. I thought he was having a good run at Celtic. Still we should take it if we can't get anything in the summer.

how much did we get for sturridge when he was out of contract ?? 8 million?

Sunny Coast Blue said:
He likes to be in the news, the attention seeking is baffling.

You got a point there. Came to Celtic and -like at Feyenoord- it was the best thing happening to him. It always seems to be wherever he goes.
He started great and it was good to see him playing in good health. But he has hit a patch lately and either it being a coincidence, it started when rumours appeared of Marseille being interested in him and he immediately came out saying what a wonderful club Marseille was and he wouldn't be able to resist an offer from them.
It's a bit they way Guidetti is, but he makes himself very vulnerable.

My view is he will become a journeyman pro, like Vladimír Weiss, moving from club to club every 12 months then ending up back in the Championship in 3 years time in attempt to get back into the big money time of the Premier League..

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladim%C3%ADr_Weiss_(footballer,_born_1989" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladim%C3% ... _born_1989</a>)#Club_career

rowarta said:
My view is he will become a journeyman pro, like Vladimír Weiss, moving from club to club every 12 months then ending up back in the Championship in 3 years time in attempt to get back into the big money time of the Premier League..

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladim%C3%ADr_Weiss_(footballer,_born_1989" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladim%C3% ... _born_1989</a>)#Club_career

Remember watching him in the FA youth cup and thinking he was the real deal.

Honours[edit]
Manchester City
FA Youth Cup: (1) 2008

Rangers
Scottish Premier League: (1) 2010–11
Scottish League Cup: (1) 2011

Olympiacos
Superleague Greece: (1) 2013–14

Lekhwiya
Qatar Stars League (1): 2013–14

I thought I saw a story yesterday about him possibly joining Southampton; would make sense him joining up again with Koeman. Don't know why, but I still get the feeling there is a top player in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.