Guidetti

supercity88 said:
blueincy said:
Kun Aguero said:
Didn't know we were in july? Them Memory Foam Mattresses...
What a bastard for diging in like he did, we loan out the Beast with a sell on clause, thus leaving us short up front, then give the lad confidence by sending him out on loan with a buy out clause for 5 mil, how unappreciative can you get..

Ings better than our John?
YHAFL..

Ings seems to have more to his game than being a poacher, it was John's first goal in something like 12 games, playing the likes of Ross County and Kilmarnock whilst Ings is scoring at the swamp.
Scoring against that shower of shit makes him a better player? They are at the same level as the teams you mentioned. Also there is more to his game..Was JG given the chance to play against the rags..
Guidetti's 20 goals in 23 games for Feyenoord in 2011/12 were more than Larsson managed in any of his four seasons with the Dutch side. His personal best in Rotterdam was 16 in all competitions during his second season in the Netherlands...Henrik Larsson...

Don't use the Dutch league to back up your beliefs on a players ability. What was Larsson's record for Celtic, what's John's? Is that from the start or off the bench? You can't score if your not picked because your sell on fee will rise..

Were Middlesbrough right to sign the goal a game Afonso Alves?
I don't know, but you know how them Brazilians play in not so sunny climates. Elano excluded..

The Dutch league is the most skewed in all of Europe in terms of judging a player. For every Suarez there's a Dirk Kuyt. So many have looked so good there and done so little. Ryan Babel. Even Jozi Altidore. I've said it so much recently, as people are raving about Rekik and PSG's latest winger who looks great in a league where the quality is so lacking.

We were short on attacking quality, but we still won the majority of games whilst we played a false no.9.

Guidetti has been poor at Celtic recently. That one show of class can't justify us giving him a new contract or giving him game time. He may have a great career but it won't be at City. Ings is certainly a better player than Guidetti. He plays for a team up against it in the division but creates and takes his own chances. I don't want either at City, but Ings would be preferable if we had to have one.[/quote]

First of all are you winding me up? Nigel de jong, Arjen Robben, Wesley Sneijder, Dennis Bergkamp, Marco van Basten, Ruud Gullit, Edgar Davids, Clarence Seedorf to name just a few players to come out of that League, so dont play the every Suarez there's a Dirk Kuyt card.
Hate to bring up old wounds, but have you forgot what a certain dutch team did to us 2012 in the Champions League?
Let me just say Guidetti score 3 against them whilst he was on loan at Feyenoord..

Note to self!! The measure of a good player is? If he scores against the rags he is a player of Quality..

Scott Laird must be Quality..Sarcasm..

Had been called up to the Sweden u21s but stayed on the bench vs Iran. Was in the starting XI vs Russia and scored a goal: <a class="postlink" href="https://vk.com/video-87470134_171105944" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vk.com/video-87470134_171105944</a>

Another City academy prospect who lost his fucking marbles!

Chalk him up along side Barton, Ireland and Michael Johnson!

Such a shame as if either of these players had met their potential or kept their heads in check they'd still be apart of our club right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.