Guidetti

Skashion said:
According to Sky Sports and the Daily Mail, he hasn't left. Great news as far as I'm concerned. Now we do have a backup if Jovetic and Aguero suffer injuries.

If there is such a thing we have a win out of this one, he'll probably get a little game time and if he 'puts it in' may still although I doubt it make the grade eventually but not ultimately with us.

I can see him getting a couple of full games in minutes over a few matches maybe if we can sort it out sharing 4th spot with Nacho in late Autumn.

Skashion said:
According to Sky Sports and the Daily Mail, he hasn't left. Great news as far as I'm concerned. Now we do have a backup if Jovetic and Aguero suffer injuries.

he's more injury prone than them two

i'd much prefer the nigerian lad when he gets his work permit

tonea2003 said:
Skashion said:

I have trouble spelling his name too, from now on he'll be known as the Nigeria lad, miles easier to spell.

allan harper said:
tonea2003 said:
Skashion said:

I have trouble spelling his name too, from now on he'll be known as the Nigeria lad, miles easier to spell.

I just call him old mate.

Works for anyone really.

Jeez, have we not got rid of him yet. I see people still wanting to give this overweight, overrated member of the squad a game. He's never been good enough at our level why do you think no manager has picked him. I'd rather give the kid Ambrose a game and he's way off the pace. It would be a good idea those judging giving "our youth" players a chance to maybe watch them once in a while and then they might realise that none of them are SWP, Micah Richards standard as that's the minimum standard they have to be at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.