Guidetti's comments taken out of context... (EDITED)

Re: Guidetti bullied by teammates back in 2009...

Kolo and Patrick over 2 meters?
Don't think so.

As for Skvalan, the man is a snake... and I don't understand why so many big international stars agree with going on his show.

A few weeks ago, he had Brandon Flowers on, singer in the Killers and a Mormon. They had agreed to talk about their new album.
Who does he have on the same show? Take a guess... yes, prof Richard Dawkins, and Skavlan pretty much begins the interview by saying "So professor, did you know Brandon is a Mormon?"
I have never seen anyone as uncomfortable as Brandon there and then, and he was suddenly "forced to leave the studio" due to a lack of time. Poor sod... you could see him looking down on the floor, thinking "how the fuck did I end up in this conversation".

The quotes say "don't they know scandinavians speak english", but wouldn't Kolo and Patrick (if they were gossiping/bad mouthing) speak french to each other?

This is from a swedish paper notorious for trying to wind up people inorder to get "clicks" on their articles. I would take it with a pinch of salt and personally i will see the inverview tomorrow when its aired at 20.00 brittish time (21.00 in sweden) before i make up my mind.

I suspect he was kinda bullies when he came to the academy at the age of 16 by other kids in his age. It is afterall like any other school in that sense. I seriously doubt he was bullied when he trained with the first team. Anyhow, we will all be able to see it tomorrow.

Guidetti spat on, bullied by City players?

What's this interview due to come out by John Guidetti in Sweden claiming this, in particular Kolo Toure and Vieira? If true that's bang out of order. Toure's lucky to be still at our club but if he has done this bullying, he should be shown the door finally.

Re: Guidetti spat on, bullied by City players?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=268126" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=268126</a>

xbuddyx said:
This is from a swedish paper notorious for trying to wind up people inorder to get "clicks" on their articles. I would take it with a pinch of salt and personally i will see the inverview tomorrow when its aired at 20.00 brittish time (21.00 in sweden) before i make up my mind.

I suspect he was kinda bullies when he came to the academy at the age of 16 by other kids in his age. It is afterall like any other school in that sense. I seriously doubt he was bullied when he trained with the first team. Anyhow, we will all be able to see it tomorrow.

Yes, I'll wait until you or another of our Scandinavian supporters provides a full transcript of the interview before passing an opinion.

Supposing he did say these things and they are proven to be true, what happens? Sacking Kolo could have the knock-on effect of upsetting Yaya but bullying is disgusting and should be punished. As for Vieira, he is high up in the club now so it could be even worse if he was involved. The owners want a squeaky clean image, look at how quick Cook was out the door after Emailgate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.