Guidetti's comments taken out of context... (EDITED)

Re: Guidetti bullied by teammates back in 2009...

NONO NO NOT TRUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God i hate english translations from some of the words swedish newspapers post...

I have read about this story so many times before :)
It was in the academy back in 2008 when he was new to the u18 team and they didnt really welcome him and he got in a fight first day etc. It has nothing to do with the first team....
Omggg.....

The thing about the viera kolo is nothing really, he is just saying he stand up for himself and not backing down and he´s ready to take a fight if its needed like a burst up in training....

and ye im swedish:)

squirtyflower said:
Veira wasn't here in 2009

Must have bullied him by telephone, or perhaps facebook

The article does say though "since he joined the scene at Eastlands back in 2009." not "in 2009". That line itself is inaccurate though as he joined us in 2008.

2hq3zfo.jpg

LoveCity said:
squirtyflower said:

The article does say though "since he joined the scene at Eastlands back in 2009." not "in 2009". That line itself is inaccurate though as he joined us in 2008.

2hq3zfo.jpg
Hence if easily checkable facts are in accurate how accurate is the rest?

squirtyflower said:
LoveCity said:
squirtyflower said:

2hq3zfo.jpg
Hence if easily checkable facts are in accurate how accurate is the rest?

Probably rubbish. Going off the quote there's no direct link between the stuff that happened to him (which probably did, but from fellow kids) and Kolo/Vieira. He doesn't SAY they did it, although it's a bit puzzling why he'd mention them after talking about the bullying... maybe it's clever editing by the television show.

Guys read my post in top of page 3... its all false info.. twisted when translated to english.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
lancs blue said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Cheers, and I hope not cause he seems like an alright guy probably just a big joker...

Its Kolo I'm mostly shocked at to be honest, fair enough playing pranks but spitting at people is a ***** game!

Where does it say Kolo and Paddy spat at him?

I'll admit I've overlooked the quotes but they both still openly spoke badly about his family, that's not playing pranks that's being a knob, we have a laugh where I work taking the piss out of rather each other but never stoop as low as to talk about anothers family!
It doesn't say that either. Can you not read?

LoveCity said:
squirtyflower said:

2hq3zfo.jpg
I've always wondered by we paraded guidetti on the pitch age 15/16, we never do that for youngsters. Was it part of his terms of agreeing (that he wanted the press), or did we know back then how good he was?

mansour's tow ropes said:
LoveCity said:
squirtyflower said:

2hq3zfo.jpg
I've always wondered by we paraded guidetti on the pitch age 15/16, we never do that for youngsters. Was it part of his terms of agreeing (that he wanted the press), or did we know back then how good he was?
Sven -Swedish, Guidetti - Swedish, that's my guess.

mansour's tow ropes said:
LoveCity said:
squirtyflower said:

2hq3zfo.jpg

I know that story :) John talked about it on a swedish radio show for 1,5h. He was invited to City and trained for some days and got to talk to Sven Goran before the game and at his office he asked Sven " you have trained both Sampdoria and Man City, if u could chose what club would you chose to play for?" and Sven said City so John agreed a contract with City. Also 20 min before the game Sven asked him if he wanted to meet any of the players and John wanted to meet Micha Richards becourse it was like an idol for him and then he got to go out on the pitch like the picture shows and then he knew this was the right place to go to or smth like that. I think it was just bourse Sven and John were swedish else it would not have happened :)

anyways the topic of this story is false it was the academy kids that bullied him becourse he was new and they didnt want him to take their place in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.