Guidetti's comments taken out of context... (EDITED)

Re: Guidetti bullied by teammates back in 2009...

LoveCity said:
Yeah, he is going mental on Twitter, these sort of article that twist words can hurt a young player's career - Suarez had the same issue the other day that he had to clear up on Twitter. One thing I love about Guidetti is his passion for the game and that is why I think he will succeed at a high level, hopefully here.

When he will be fit to start ?

Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:
Yeah, he is going mental on Twitter, these sort of article that twist words can hurt a young player's career - Suarez had the same issue the other day that he had to clear up on Twitter. One thing I love about Guidetti is his passion for the game and that is why I think he will succeed at a high level, hopefully here.

When he will be fit to start ?

Looks like he's just starting training again now, so maybe late October/November. If we hadn't flopped our way out of the League Cup the other day people might finally get a chance to see him in a City shirt (other than the ones who went to West Brom away a couple of years ago in the League Cup where he assisted our only goal).

kippaxchris said:
Don't believe this for one minute! Kolo is one of the friendliest players and nicest guys at the club! If he was a C*nt nobody would laugh and joke with him and he would have been sold.
Isnt that why he was sold from arsenal? Falling out with Gallas and Wenger taking Gallas side<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:13 pm --<br /><br />
swedishGuidettifan said:
well its swedish media and they take everything John say out of context they allways do it, like 4th time now and then ofc the english press translate it even more wrong. But its probaly true that some people spit on him and cut his shoes like from the u18 team when he was new back in 2008 but thats becourse he got in a fight etc and thats just normal happens everywhere when teens get in a fight. The tv show/interview is tomorrow 21.00 on swedish and norwegian tv.
I dont know how you take spit at me and insult my family out of context. Either he said this or someone completely made them up. there's no middle ground when its this clear

Shame that the press have to make up such bollocks like this and try to fabricate a story, Guidetti's come out on twitter and absolutely smashed away the accusations and the story with support from Viera and Reece Wabara! All a load of nonsense!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
lancs blue said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Cheers, and I hope not cause he seems like an alright guy probably just a big joker...

Its Kolo I'm mostly shocked at to be honest, fair enough playing pranks but spitting at people is a ***** game!

Where does it say Kolo and Paddy spat at him?

I'll admit I've overlooked the quotes but they both still openly spoke badly about his family, that's not playing pranks that's being a knob, we have a laugh where I work taking the piss out of rather each other but never stoop as low as to talk about anothers family!

Your comments indicate that you take this as gospel. Are you so gullible that you believe everything you read. if this is the case, it might be a good idea to READ your article FIRST then you wont look so stupid by misquoting..........

foreverablue18 said:
Shame that the press have to make up such bollocks like this and try to fabricate a story, Guidetti's come out on twitter and absolutely smashed away the accusations and the story with support from Viera and Reece Wabara! All a load of nonsense!
That's the problem with the media. They have no responsibility other than to their sales. Make up some bullshit from some innocuous comments and they'll get loads of attention and revenue. They can laugh at a fine, which will undoubtedly be less than the extra revenue they make. If they print bullshit like that, they should be made to cease publication for a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.