Guidetti's comments taken out of context... (EDITED)

Re: Guidetti bullied by teammates back in 2009...

When I read the OP and comments with reference to KT and PV I instantly thought back to the times I've met these two.

Now sure, they were probably on their best behaviour or whatever, but I can smell bullshit/fake people and they are genuinely nice people, in particular PV.

Media Spin.

I went JG to have a decent chance at City, if it means sacrificing Mario then so be it.

This will send a clear message to our Youth and potential youth that there is a chance of getting into the 1st team here.

kippaxchris said:
swedishGuidettifan said:
Like I said before on top of page 3 it was the academy kids aged 16-18 that were bulliing him not any senior players...

So why did he have a go at Kolo and Vieira and tell them not to talk to him like that? I met Guidetti at a Celebrity Fifa 13 event on monday and hes a brilliant lad shouted John across the room and he came over and talked to me and my brother and shook both of our hands! I cant see why anybody would be nasty with him

Well u know media they just bring up abit of what the program is about so english news thought it was the same story bulling was by academy kids and kolo viera its was like about another subject.

Like he is saying it is importatnt to take a conflict and stand up for yourself to get respect no mather who it is against like a bigger player like burst up in training etc and mentioned those 2. But he got nothing against any of em. Well the program is tomorrow so i will watch it then :)

grunge said:
Spitting is not on
Talking shite about someones family is not on.

A bit of hazing ( cutting boots in half ) is probably fair game but it does need to be looked at.

Both Timpsons and Clarks have an absolute ban on cutting boots in half (although Boots, strangely, do not) and on dissolving stilettos in hydrochloric acid. Maybe City should do the same. But flip-flops are fair game for any sort of mistreatment, I think we can all agree on that.

numbskull hazing is what this forum should really be called.

Kolo is not that type of player and noway would Vieira do that.

"I'll always remember what he did for me when I first arrived at Arsenal," said the Arsenal captain.

"On my first day here, he said to me 'Robin, you can see me as your older brother. If you have anything you want to ask, or if anything is wrong, come to me. I know how you feel, I was new too, so come to me.'

"It's things like that you never forget. So I rate him as a great player, but behind that there is a great person too." - Van Persie

@superguidetti

Annoying!!!! Plz everybody note that I have never been spat on by anyone at the club, nor has my familly ever been disrespected by the club. -

@superguidetti

. and regarding the prank in 2009 with my boots, well... and my point of standing up against fantastic players like Patrick and Kolo,

@superguidetti

are that they're very strong and tough to play against because they are so good. I’ve nothing but Love for #MCFC and the people there!!!

@superguidetti

And just 2 make it clear kolo and Patric are 2 to nicest peapole i have meet taken care of me soo good ! Nothing but love 4 them

That answers that then!!!

Yeah, he is going mental on Twitter, these sort of article that twist words can hurt a young player's career - Suarez had the same issue the other day that he had to clear up on Twitter. One thing I love about Guidetti is his passion for the game and that is why I think he will succeed at a high level, hopefully here.

LoveCity said:
Yeah, he is going mental on Twitter, these sort of article that twist words can hurt a young player's career - Suarez had the same issue the other day that he had to clear up on Twitter. One thing I love about Guidetti is his passion for the game and that is why I think he will succeed at a high level, hopefully here.

I know people will say all players say they love where they are, but like his post this morning about leaving for training really tells you that he loves going to work........ Wish I knew what that felt like!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.