Gundogan as an attacking midfielder

Well don't worry blues (or self).

The squad is sound. We have a little gap between the young players and the experienced but they will get their chance and Laporte, Sane and KDB will come back in time.

Well don't worry blues (or self).

The squad is sound. We have a little gap between the young players and the experienced but they will get their chance and Laporte, Sane and KDB will come back in time.

They don't even get a chance with those 3 injured.

Scapegoat again he was far from the worst of the 3 today but for me we cant play them 3 together against good opponents we need 1 of kdb or bernardo in there or even foden and as good as rodri is hes nowhere near as fast as fernandinho is at covering the 2 in front wen the opposition has beaten there press.

Cannot agree that Gundogan is to blame for Kyle Walker's shortcomings. He nearly always passes back inside to the right sided centre back. He now seldom overlaps or poses any attacking threat. Southgate has dropped him for England and it could be he also he becomes a squad player for City...

Cannot agree that Gundogan is to blame for Kyle Walker's shortcomings. He nearly always passes back inside to the right sided centre back. He now seldom overlaps or poses any attacking threat. Southgate has dropped him for England and it could be he also he becomes a squad player for City...
This might have more to do with Mahrez playing inside offering nothing on the outside and failing to pass to Walker when he does overlap.

Fucking hopeless, must be simply brilliant in training for him to keep getting a start. If I were Foden I'd be knocking on Pep's door and asking if I'm going to get a chance very soon, if the answers no then a loan move would be the best thing for him. Pep really isn't helping himself here with this situation, the pressure to play Foden will ramp up by the week if the team keeps on underperforming. Right ,back to Gundogan, no fuck it......
To be fair it’s Bernardo who should be there. Foden should rotate with Dave.

City are going through a transitional period where David Silva Aguero and Fenandinho are maybe all a little slower than their peak of last season.
Coupled with too many injuries the team looks sluggish and wooden.
Nowe to do with Gundogan who's been one of our best players since Christmas.

That's nonsense Dinho hasn't even been in midfield and stick Silva with Kev and he's fine too. Gundogan played very well in front of the defence last season but he's not a number 8 and it's getting ridiculous he's continuing to start ahead of Bernado and Foden in there.

Scapegoat again he was far from the worst of the 3 today but for me we cant play them 3 together against good opponents we need 1 of kdb or bernardo in there or even foden and as good as rodri is hes nowhere near as fast as fernandinho is at covering the 2 in front wen the opposition has beaten there press.

Or bad opponents!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.