Gundogan contract situation

Should we offer him an extension beyond 2023?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted to say the least, Gundogan is a model professional and when he plays he calms the game down and controls it whenever others are panicking around him. Gundo will be missed around the team and in the dressing room, I believe he will become a top coach in the future.
me personally should be looking at replacing our keeper who cannot shot stop for the life of him, if we need somebody good with there feet then put KDB in the net however what we do need is somebody to stop the fucking ball going in the onion bag which he does not do for shit.

Great service to city but it’s the right time for him to move on & we need a few fresh faces & legs now

he will always be a blue

One of my favourites players during the Pep era , similar to players like Gareth Barry you dont miss them until they are gone and you then realise the contibution they made , he hasnt looked brilliant this season but suspect he is carrying injuries. Unfortunately his career appears to be on a downward trend due to his age and accumulated injuries ,and probably the right time to move to a less demanding league , he might not get a statue , but i am sure the majority of our fans can recognise his importance to our success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.