Gundogan contract situation

Should we offer him an extension beyond 2023?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best things we’ve done with our recruitment over the last decade is make sure we have a bedrock of consummate professionals in the squad and a lot of other players have benefitted hugely from having them around in terms of keeping their egos in check and making sure they know that effort is the first requirement.

Gundogan has been one of those every day since he joined. A great professional, a fantastic bloke and a bloody brilliant footballer too.

All the very best to him whatever he chooses to do, if he does become a coach, which wouldn’t surprise me at all, I’d welcome him back with open arms in a heartbeat.
Wholeheartedly agree with this post. One of those you don't realise how good he was until he's gone.

For me, we look like the ultimate Pep team when Gundo is in there. He has perfect technique, patience and killer instinct.
David Silva and Gundo are were the two players who could slow the game down to their pace and then pick it up again as they wish.

Amazing player. Thank you Ilkay!

Probably our most intelligent player of all time so far.
Sorry to disagree Alan but I think David Silva was. Not gonna fall out with you about it though.

Gundogan has been a good player for us but i feel we've seen the best of him, and i can only thank him and wish him well.

Honestly this story surprised the hell out of me, thought he'd run his contract out.

It's got me thinking, we have had alot of players stay a while here... and it's great, but why not do another shake up?

Grealish is kind of like a new player, but add in Haaland and Alvarez and that's like 3 new players.

We might as well keep going, if players have 1 year left and aren't signing a new contract, then sell. That means sell Jesus, Mahrez and Sterling. I'd keep Jesus if he'd sign but doesn't seem like he will.

Get more forwards in the market, get more midfielders if we lose 2. Huge squad overhaul this summer maybe.

Wonder who’s coming in to replace him.
In think we may be a in for a big name midfield signing who will command first team appearances if we are letting Gundogan go….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.